Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sinking

It's like I'm swimming in a pool when suddenly I realise I can't swim. I'm drowning, sinking deep into the darkest parts of the ocean. I don't know which way is up or which is down so I press on in what I hope is the direction of the surface. What if I'm wrong what if I'm just pushing myself towards the ocean floor? What if I never see the light of day again? Is this the end for me, or just the beginning? I still don't know which way I'm going but I do know that I won't give up that easily I will fight on till my last bit of air is long gone.
Is this the end for me, or just the beginning?

Just a bit of writing to start off the blog. Not getting into too many details about myself except... I'm Carli, eighteen and proud to be Australian. My dream is to be a writer; lyrics, stories, poems, reviews any kind really just as long as I can write I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment